DataCite makes research better by enabling people to find, share, use and cite data. We are a leading global membership organization offering reliable persistent data identification. We engage stakeholders including researchers, scholars, data centers, libraries, publishers, and funders through advocacy, guidance, and services.
From 2013 to 2016 DataCite will focus on five key objectives:
- Become a sustainable and reliable organization
- Become part of the global research infrastructure
- Nurture our membership & build strong communities
- Build and maintain services, guidelines, policies
- Deliver clear communications