The January 2014 issue of the Library of Congress Digital Preservation Newsletter (pdf) is now available!
Included in this issue:
- Two digital preservation pioneers: Steve Puglia and Gary Marchionini
- New NDSA Report: Staffing for Digital Preservation
- GIS Data at Montana State Library
- Upcoming events: NDSA regional meeting, ALA Midwinter, International Digital Curation Conference
- Interviews with W. Walter Sampson, Mitch Fraas and Cal Lee
- More NDSA news, articles on resources, web archiving and more
To subscribe to the newsletter, sign up here.